NDIS High Intensity Training
AIM OF THE PROGRAM
This program is designed to provide an interactive workshop where the principles and practice relating to HIGH INTENSITY needs management can be discussed, demonstrated and practised.
This program is designed considering the NDIS framework.
AIM: provide training to: Private participant’s team or help service providers meet their obligations for training when providing a complex needs team.
Upon completion of this workshop participants will be able to show by demonstration and Q & A how to accurately manage their customers high intensity needs, inc: ventilation and tracheostomy needs.
Follow-up Skill competency assessment involving a supervised assessment process maybe required and organised in conjunction with the participant to aid the individual in their independent practice.
- To overview the philosophic approach of person centred care
- To review the anatomy and physiology of the elevant body system.
- To review the policy and procedural requirements.
- To discuss problems associated with complex care (Ventilation and Tracheostomy management.)
- To demonstrate and provide an opportunity to practice.
There will be limited places so prompt application is advisable.
An Attendance Certificate will be issued upon successful demonstration, Q & A, and basic safety aspects of this program can be performed.
Please complete this application form below or download, fill out and email the form to:
Professional Development Team – email@example.com
Online Application Form