NDIS High Intensity Training
AIM OF THE PROGRAM
This program is designed to provide an interactive workshop where the principles and practice relating to HIGH INTENSITY needs management can be discussed, demonstrated and practised.
This program is designed considering the NDIS High Intensity framework.
AIM: In conjunction with Customer Provide training to: Individual or Corporate Service Providers
Private participant’s team.
- Learning pathways for staff,
- Access to policy and procedures,
- Train the trainer program (for independent internal Competence sign off),
- Individual or group training for Competence sign off once skills demonstrated.
Upon completion of this workshop participants will have learning pathways, and have shown by demonstration and Q & A how to accurately manage their customers high intensity needs at the primary level.
Follow-up Skill competency assessment involving a supervised assessment process maybe required and organised in conjunction with the participant to aid the individual in their independent practice.
- To overview the philosophic approach of person centred care
- To review the anatomy and physiology of the relevant body system.
- To review the policy and procedural requirements.
- To discuss problems associated with complex care (Ventilation and Tracheostomy management.)
- To demonstrate and provide an opportunity to practice.
There will be limited places so prompt application is advisable.
An Attendance Certificate will be issued upon successful demonstration, Q & A, and basic safety aspects of this program can be performed.
Please complete this application form below or download, fill out and email the form to:
Professional Development Team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Application Form